As a prologue, feel free to read existing posts about non-Filipinos in Manila's gay bars (click on orange font below):
- How to Explain Manila's Gay Bars to a Foreigner
- Those Cock-Loving Caucasian Customers : Includes a comparison vs. male strip bars in other parts of the world.
- How much you can spend in the gay bar : Includes general information on entrance fees and drinks bought for your macho dancer if you intend to have one seated beside you for the night or "table"
- Types of guys you can see in the gay bar
PART 1: Introduction to Metro Manila and its Cities
There are two main areas for macho dancing gay bars in Metro Manila. Read here for details of Part 1.
|Black box: Makati or Manila (where you may be staying)|
Encircled red: the two areas where macho dancer bars are located.
PART 2: The Macho Dancing Gay Bars at the Pasay-Paranaque-Manila City Areas
This area is the nearest to Makati City, the Central Business District of Metro Manila and where most 5-star hotels are located.
The major bars here are: Big Papa, Solution Disco and KTV, White Bird, and Machette / Machette-CoastBay Bars.
Click here for the details for those bars (Part 2).
PART 3: The Quezon City Macho Dancing Gay Bars
This city, around 30 minutes to an hour away from Makati (depending on the traffic), are where most of the gay bars in Metro Manila are. Best to go here if you stay long in Metro Manila.
Two areas in Quezon City are notable for their gay bars. These are:
- Timog Avenue area: Adonis gay bar, Club Mankind, Makisig Entertainment bar, Mr. World, and Planet/Prince Xanadu.
- Aurora Boulevard stretch, where most seedy small bars are located: Dream Boyz Bar, Hotmen, and Emotion Hunks.
Click here for the details of the Quezon City bars (Part 3).
For visitors to this country, please feel free to email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more: Lessons from Gay Bars in Manila
Photo credits: http://